This product is currently not in stock. Please select another option.
Share It On:
See what goes into making our skin revitalising products
A gentle facial wash that is pH balanced, infused with CO² extracts of pure Chamomile and Calendula, releasing natural scents as well as imparting calming and soothing properties to the skin. Gentleness is enhance with 100% ingredients of natural and vegan origins.
What are CO² extracts?
Extracts are usually derived by soaking parts of plants in a diluent. It can be water, alcohol, glycerin etc. An example of extract will be soaking tea bag into water. In which properties of the tea is been extracted out into the water. Thus, it is a mixture of water and tea properties. So how does CO² extracts works since it is in gaseous form? Under certain pressure and temperature, CO² can turn into liquid form. When this occurs, extracts can be obtain by soaking plant parts into the liquid CO². After this is done, the liquid mixture will then be expose to normal atmospheric pressure, releasing CO² back into its gaseous form leaving only concentrated form of extract which is much more potent than other kinds of extracts. Thus, using a small amount of CO² extracts can be potent enough for our skin.
- Ability to cleanse off light makeup. However, we recommend using a makeup remover and adopt a double cleanse regime. Making sure your skin is perfectly cleanse before applying your skincare. Clean skin is happy skin.
- Can be use for approximately 150 times. Yes, it is 150ml and each time, all you need is one ml which is 2 pumps. Our bottle pump system provides exactly how much you need in each cleanse making sure you don't waste by over dispensing. Equates to correct dose and saving cost. See our "DIRECTIONS" tab for best way to apply.
- No synthetic harmful chemicals. Since it is made of ingredients of natural and vegan origins, there are no parabens, SLS, SLES, ALS, EDTA etc. Just to keep things simple, everything that is synthetic and harmful to skin that you have been in a constant lookout for, is not in our formulation.
What to expect after washing?
There are a couple of things you will not experience.
- You will not feel your skin is super moisturised.
- You will not feel your skin is tight even when you touch your skin it is not as smooth as your other cleansing products.
So why is that so? It is simple and yet complicated. Simple in the sense that the objective in cleansing is to cleanse off impurities without drying skin to prepare skin for your skincare products. So how can one feel moisturise after cleansing? This is the complicated part. There are ingredients that resist from washing off, casting a layer on your skin even after washing and mostly, they are not natural oils (unless you are only using waterless cleansing oil as your only cleanser). This is to mimic the feeling of a moisturise skin. So why would you need or want to have a layer of coating when you are going to apply your skincare? It is difficult enough for your expensive skincare formulation to penetrate into your skin under normal circumstances, and now your skin have another coating hindering it.
So, when you first use our facial wash and you feel your skin is not that smooth as before but it is not tight, this is not drying and is the real texture of your bare skin getting ready for your skincare application.