This product is currently not in stock. Please select another option.
Share It On:
See what goes into making our skin revitalising products
A gentle facial wash that is pH balanced, infused with CO² extracts of pure Chamomile and Calendula, releasing natural scents as well as imparting calming and soothing properties to the skin. Gentleness is enhance with 100% ingredients of natural and vegan origins.
What are CO² extracts?
Extracts are usually derived by soaking parts of plants in a diluent. It can be water, alcohol, glycerin etc. An example of extract will be soaking tea bag into water. In which properties of the tea is been extracted out into the water. Thus, it is a mixture of water and tea properties. So how does CO² extracts works since it is in gaseous form? Under certain pressure and temperature, CO² can turn into liquid form. When this occurs, extracts can be obtain by soaking plant parts into the liquid CO². After this is done, the liquid mixture will then be expose to normal atmospheric pressure, releasing CO² back into its gaseous form leaving only concentrated form of extremely pure extract which is much more potent than other kinds of extracts. Thus, using a small amount of CO² extracts can be potent enough for our skin.
- Ability to cleanse off light makeup. However, we recommend using a makeup remover and adopt a double cleanse regime. Making sure your skin is perfectly cleanse before applying your skincare. Clean skin = Happy skin.
- Can be use for approximately 150 times. Yes, it is 150ml and each time, all you need is 1ml which is 2 pumps. Our bottle pump system provides exactly how much you need in each cleanse making sure you don't waste by over dispensing. Equates to correct dose and saving cost. See our "DIRECTIONS" tab for best way to apply.
- No synthetic harmful chemicals. Since it is made of ingredients of natural and vegan origins, there are no parabens, SLS, SLES, ALS, EDTA etc. Just to keep things simple, everything that is synthetic and harmful to skin that you have been in a constant lookout for, is not in our formulation.
What to expect after washing?
There are a couple of things you will experience.
- You will not FEEL your skin is super moisturised. The "FEEL" word is the key. We do not use cationic or other synthetic ingredients to form a coating that resist from washing off which is how hair conditioner work. Having a layer of coating is for hair product is common so as to protect and strengthen our hair strands. However, having a coating on our face is merely letting you "FEEL" moisturise, but this coating may also hinder the active ingredients from your skincare products to penetrate into our skin.
- If you use cotton pad with toner, you may find that there is yellow tint on the cotton pad after wiping your face. The yellow tint is the color of our Calendula CO² extract. As the extract is oil based and with our formulation technique, we are able to retain some of the goodies of Calendula on your skin, carotenoids, faradiol and its esters (anti-inflammatory & healing). Thus, there is no need to feel that the yellow tint is dirt. The residual extract of Calendula does not hinder any effects from your skincare products, infact, it helps to moisturise and calm your skin in a natural way rather than synthetic coating. Thus, we advise user to tap toner onto your skin rather than using cotton pad to wipe off the Calendula extract.